- Answers phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages, schedule and confirm appointments.
- Attend meetings to record minutes;
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports;
- Greets Clients and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals;
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email;
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work;
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software;
Qualifications and requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- 3 years of experience in mental health field
- Communications skills
- Applicant must be proficient with Microsoft Office and basic computer skills.
Interested candidate may send their resume to email address for Jim at firstname.lastname@example.org or Carolyn at email@example.com .