An award winning RIAI accredited Architectural and Conservation practice based in Mayo, Ireland. They provides full architectural services from formulating a brief for your requirements and producing an initial design, to developimg design, detailed design and seeing a project realised in construction. They are proficient in the use of building information modelling (BIM) systems and have developed the necessary expertise to integrate this service fully into their comprehensive client offering.
They have an exciting opportunity for a BIM-Revit Technician in Mayo. This is an excellent opportunity to build on your career, by becoming an integral part of our commercial team. This role would suit an BIM-Revit Technician who is open to bringing new ideas & technologies and who is always ahead of curve.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will be fully proficient in BIM/Revit and have experience using the system to its full potential on a range of architectural projects
Ensuring that all requirements are completed on time and in accordance with the associated deadlines.
Ensuring that BIM/Revit responsibilities and on-going requirements are planned, scheduled and managed in a way that allows for the incumbent to fully manage the role.
Preparation of new models and ensuring that clash detection is established and resolved and any issues are dealt with effectively.
Communicating with team members to ensure smooth running of projects
• Degree or Diploma Engineering or related field.
• The Revit Technician must have 2-4 years' experience.
• Must be proficient in BIM software including Revit, Navisworks and CAD3D.
• Knowledge of working detail of architectural and MEP components, fixtures and fittings would be ideal.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• An excellent working knowledge of both REVIT and AUTOCAD.
If you're interested in this role, kindly forward an up-to-date copy of your CV in a word format to Andy