This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced CNC Team Leader, to join one of the UK's most innovative manufacturers and distributors of engineering pneumatic & hydraulic products to the Scientific and Medical Sector.
ROLE: CNC TEAM LEADER
LOCATION: Based near Cosham, Portsmouth. You may be searching for CNC Team Leader jobs in Cosham, Havant, Waterlooville, Purbrook Widley, Hampshire, Portchester, Fareham, Denmead, Portsmouth, Horndean, Coombe, Winchester, Haslemere, Southampton or Chichester.
SALARY: £competitive salary, depending on experience plus benefits, career prospects, pension, ongoing training.
HOURS: 40 hrs per week, full time, permanent.
As CNC Team Leader, you will be reporting to the Manufacturing Manager and leading the day to day running of the machining area. As well as the CAD/CAM programming of the machined components, you will be heavily involved in the training and motivating of the reporting staff, to ensure that the scheduled requirements are delivered on time, to the required quality levels and within budget.
Your varied duties and responsibilities will be:
* Developing CAD/CAM Programming, using Esprit CAM
* Driving, implementing, and maintaining a lean culture & continuous improvement.
* Ensuring adherence to regulation, quality management systems & procedures.
* Training and development of CNC machine setter operatives.
* Ensuring operations adhere to all health & safety guidelines and processes.
* Assisting in the generation of preventive maintenance schedules for equipment.
* Taking responsibility for administration of manufacturing quality returns.
* Managing and maintaining tooling and materials inventory.
* Liaising with the production department to ensure customer requirements are met.
As a CNC Team Leader, you will have the confidence to be able to lead and develop a small team. You will be qualified or have the relevant experience to enable you to define and execute the manufacturing process method, creating NC programs using CAD/CAM software, operating CNC machines. Experience in the set up and operation of CNC Sliding Head Lathes / Swiss Lathes/ Prismatic would be preferred.
You will be a well organised and personable CNC Team Leader, a strong team player with good communication skills. You will have a good level of Mathematics and English, and computer literate in Microsoft Office, 2D/3D CAD/ CAM preferably using Esprit, (although training would be available to the right candidate), SolidWorks, CAD/CAM programming / engineering / machining skills.
To be part of this exciting journey as CNC Team Leader, click APPLY now.
Please Note: Typhoon Recruitment Ltd provides online advertising and response management recruitment services and does not operate as an employment agency or business. If your details match our client's requirements, your personal information as provided on your CV, will be released to our client so they can assess your suitability for the opportunity advertised. Your details will only be used by us in relation to this specific opportunity. By applying to this advertisement and submitting your CV and/or cover letter, you give your express consent to us using your details for this purpose