* You will be carrying out the servicing, fault-finding, repair and maintenance works on compressed air systems.
* Provide support and troubleshooting to our customers, office staff and junior engineers.
* Deliver an effective response to maintenance demands from the site.
* Ensure compliance with all H&S and Environmental systems and procedures and take an active part in the development of any policy.
* Previous compressor engineering experience is essential
* Must be enthusiastic and able to work on own initiative.
* Good communication skills with ability to discuss engineering issues with Customers, Works Engineers, and senior personnel within companies.
* Full UK Driver's license
* Competitive Salary
* Overtime Available
* Company Holiday
* Pension scheme
* Company vehicle
* Fuel card
* Mobile phone
Compressor, Engineer, Service, Air Compressor