Ofsted OUTSTANDING nursery requires a Deputy Manager to join the team. This is a fabulous opportunity either for an experienced Deputy Manager or Room Leader looking to make the step up.
Deputy Manager Job Summary
* Assist with the effective daily management of the nursery in accordance with the requirements of Company Policy, the Children Act 1989 and other
* Relevant legislation; and all local authority and OFSTED requirements.
* In the absence of the Nursery Manager, undertake overall management responsibility for the nursery.
* Assist the Nursery Manager in ensuring all agreed Company Policies and procedures are maintained in the nursery at all times.
* Assist the Manager with their responsibility for the safety, security and well-being of all
* Children registered within the nursery