Role: EAL Coordinator
Start Date: Immediate
Contract: Temporary to Permanent
Lack of progression is one of the top reasons why Teachers leave their jobs. Join this academy where progression is based on how good you are, not the length of service!
Our client school is located in Lambeth, you'll benefit from the best support and fast progression in your career so that while others are having their careers stalled, you can be on your way to the top. This is truly an amazing and unique opportunity for the right person so please keep reading and apply now!
What are your responsibilities?
• Responsible for a full and rich learning experience for EAL students
• Undertake duties in accordance with the academy guidelines
• Set, mark and record homework, ensuring guided progression and development of all students
• Enrichment opportunities and interventions for pupils
What is required?
• At least 1 academic year/s of teaching
• Portable DBS
• Availability to start from Jan 2021 (Immediate start)
GSL Education offers:
Excellent rates of pay.
Direct links to local schools.
Dedicated Consultants who will cater to your employment needs.
Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
For more information on the role, school, and how to apply, please contact Safirul Karim at GSL Education