Full time day turn position. Pay will commensurate with experience.
- Responsibilities include the maintenance of the building, such as the support of air compressors, HVAC, industrial refrigeration, scrap system, bulk systems, roof repair, plumbing, carpentry, painting, and other misc. equipment.
- The ability to read blue prints for the installation of new equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance procedures on all facility and support related equipment.
- This position involves regular bending, stooping, twisting, lifting and climbing ladders.
- Must be able to regularly; lift up to 75#, have full use of arms and legs and climb stairs to access all areas of the plant and offices, including roof tops and silos.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to safely operate powered forklift equipment.
- Must be able to work at extreme heights to perform job requirements of roof top, equipment inspections, and silo inspections.
- Must be able to work in confined space areas to perform dust collect maintenance, silo cleaning procedures, and EQ tank inspections, cleaning and repairs.
- Must be able and willing to work in adverse conditions, such as extreme heat, cold, rain and snow.
- Perform other duties as directed by supervisor.
- Must be able to demonstrate a good mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to accurately take instructions and keep records.
- Must have demonstrated good work habits and attendance.
EOE. Please submit a resume and application to ATTN: Facility/Building Maintenance 3435 Lamor Rd, Hermitage, PA 16148. Resumes/applications can be mailed or dropped off at our Visitors Center. Visit www.joycone.com/careers for an application.