We are looking for a Freelance Technical Support Coordinator for a top fashion company located in Mason, Ohio! Candidates must be within 1 hr. driving distance of Mason in order to be onsite on possibly short notice if needed.
- Trouble shoot application installs, windows machine system
- Pick up a tote of equipment (CPU, monitor, power cords, headset, mouse) when deploying & receiving equipment from agents' cars
- Answer technical support calls, via the Technology Team technical support line - assisting all NACC users with technical hardware, software and connectivity issues
- Assist Systems Analyst in equipment inventory management
- Basic Technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Basic Technical knowledge of PC Hardware (knowledge of CPU, monitor, basic hardware connectivity)
- Basic Hardware and software application trouble shooting skills
- Experience working with Excel
- Able to physically lift equipment/hardware
If this description matches your background, please apply!
The Solomon Page Distinction
Solomon Page offers a comprehensive benefit program for hourly employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental, 401(k), direct deposit and commuter benefits to our employees, including freelancers - which sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional opportunities, visit: solomonpage.com and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.