The Fulfillment Associate is responsible for picking, scanning, and packing a portion of each customer’s order as it passes in front of them in a safe and efficient manner. This position is fast paced and requires the associate to remain in a refrigerated environment for the entirety of the shift.
- Free Breakfast & Lunch
- Weekly Pay Structure
- No uniforms
- Eligible for Referral Bonuses starting Day 1
- PTO, 401k, & Access to Full Benefits Package
Multiple shifts available. Up to $1.50 shift differential for the afternoon and overnight shifts.
- Regularly required to use hands to handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms
- Frequently is required to stand, talk, and listen
- Occasionally required to walk, stoop, kneel or crouch
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Able to perform repetitive movements
- Able to work in variable temperatures (cold/hot)
Mom’s Meals, a PurFoods Company is a home-delivered meal service providing fully prepared, refrigerated meal solutions direct to homes nationwide for over 20 years. We provide seniors, patients recovering post-discharge and those managing a chronic condition with tailored nutrition solutions to manage their specific needs. If you are passionate about the well-being of others and have a strong sense of community, Mom’s Meals could be the place for you! We are a family operated business looking for fun, compassionate, and friendly people who want to make a difference in the lives of others.
Mom’s Meals complies with all applicable federal and state non-discrimination laws. All qualified applicants shall receive consideration for employment without regards to race, religion, national origin, ancestry, color, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation or military status.