Advance TRS are excited to be working with an engineering consultancy who have a fantastic track record of working on some of the most exciting projects in the world!
On this occasion they are extremely keen to add a Geotechnical Engineer to their team to work on HS2 due to an increasing workload across the business. Candidates will be situated in an already established team with a blend of experience levels.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's top consultancies who take a great deal of pride in ensuring their staff get the right support and education.
- Degree qualified in Civil/Geotechnical Engineering, with ideally with a masters too
- Prior Geotechnical experience gained whilst working for another consultancy on major projects
- Either chartered or working towards chartership
- Experience of geotechnical design (earthworks, soil and rock slope, retaining structures, foundations, excavations, basements and ground improvement)
- Experience in using a number of different geotechnical and FEA software (WALLAP, SlopeW &Plaxis etc)
- 3D soil interaction and tunnelling experience
- £33,000 - £41,000 (depending on experience)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status