A large number Primary Schools in Southampton will regularly require absence cover once lockdown ends.
They are looking to book dedicated and skilled Key Stage Two teachers for long term assignments and ad-hoc bookings once schools have re-opened.
As the successful Key Stage Two Teacher you will need to:
- Be an NQT or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have experience of teaching in Key Stage 2.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and have a creative approach.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 2 children.
You can also utilise the benefits we offer:
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- £300 voucher reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
Please call Chris Caulfeild-Browne on (phone number removed) send your CV to (url removed) without delay
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients