Flambeau is growing!
We are in need of Machine Operators for all shifts at our Middlefield, Ohio location. No experience required, we will train you!
Associates gain benefit (medical, dental & vision) eligibility within first 60 days, including vacation and personal time and eight paid holidays. We also have an onsite clinic for basic medical and chiropractic needs. Operators earn $14.50-$15.50 per hour to start, with three performance appraisals for pay increase in the first year.
The Operator is responsible for assembling and packaging plastic parts coming off of the injection molding machine. The Operator is also required to inspect the parts to insure customer quality expectations are met. In addition, each associate must understand the production standards and communicate any variances to their supervisor. Associates are expected to perform all activities in a safe manner and report any safety concerns or injuries immediately. Work areas are to be maintained in a clean and organized state at all times.
- Perform activities in a safe manner.
- Must have acceptable attendance record.
- Learn and apply quality and production standards to all customer parts that you are assigned to work on.
- Must be able to learn secondary processes such as labeling and stamping.
- Proper removal and handling of parts.
- Keep up with established job rates.
- Ensure customer quality expectations are met.
- Assist with on the job training of new associates when they are assigned to your area. Assist the new associates in the proper job specific methods, paperwork and safety awareness.
- Ensure that job specific responsibilities are followed and that product is packaged per defined standards.
- Must learn and follow all applicable processes associated with Injection Molding practices.
- Perform any assigned secondary work.
- Maintain a clean work area and perform cleanup work as assigned by your supervisor.
- Attend all mandatory company meetings and safety education sessions.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- High School Education and/or GED preferred
- Computer knowledge is advised.
- Effective oral and written communication in the English language preferred.
- Use reading and writing, adding and subtracting of whole numbers; following of instructions; use of fixed gauges, direct reading of instruments and similar devices where interpretation is not required.
- Quality and quantity performance standards under normal supervision should be attained from three to twelve months.
- Six month manufacturing experience preferred but not required
- Continuously lifting or moving material of light weight (up to 10 pounds)
- Frequently lifting or moving average weight material (between 25# to 60#)
- Use of Plastic processing hand tools, cutters, knives, calipers, guards, fixtures and calculator
All offers of employment by Flambeau are contingent on completion of a drug test within 2 business days of your offer acceptance and a background check with results in compliance with company policy.
Flambeau, Inc. is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
Upon hire, Flambeau uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility for roles based in the United States.