Are you an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Electrician interested in joining a newly restructured, long standing company who are one of the UK's leading food manufacturers?
The role involves working as part of a proactive maintenance team who pride themselves on their ability to not only find a quick solution to a problem to maintain production but to provide long term solutions to prevent the reoccurrence of an issue. You will be involved in both preventative and reactive maintenance and play a key role in production line improvements.
What's on offer?
* £41,000 - £42,000
* Panama based shift pattern (06.00 - 18.00) (18.00 - 06.00)
* On site staff shop
* Subsidised canteen
* Free parking
What will you be doing as a Maintenance Electrician?
* Abiding by all environmental, health and safety requirements
* Undertaking risk assessments as required
* High level of contractor control through inductions, permit control, observation adherence to RAMS
* Managing and carrying out preventative maintenance programme for plant and equipment
* Carrying out unplanned maintenance and breakdown repair/failure
* Manage routine boiler and refrigeration checks
* Ensuring all statutory testing is carried out and records are kept up to date
* Assist process engineers with commissioning of new equipment
* Carry out health and safety assessments of new and existing equipment and liaise with process engineers to ensure safety procedures are communicated
* Equipment downtime is reduced via a proactive approach to maintaining equipment
* Initiate improvements in maintenance practices, systems and procedures leading to continuous improvements in reliability, quality, cost, GMP and customer service
* Assist with analysing effective repairs and maintenance spending
What do you need?
* Time-served apprentice background
* FMCG experience preferably in food
* Highly numerate and literate
* Advanced PC skills including MS Office
* Working knowledge of CCMS
* Conversant with engineering and manufacturing disciplines, CI, Lean, 5S
* Proactive in work ethic and a real passion for continuously using all engineering skills
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted