Title/Position: Maintenance Technician
Hours/Shift: Rotate all shifts - Full time
Pay Rate: TBD
- Responsibilities include the support, installation, rebuild and maintenance of all production equipment such as baking ovens, conveyor systems, and a variety of packaging and support equipment. Perform routine preventative maintenance per a set schedule as well as respond to unscheduled repairs in a safe and timely manner.
- This position involves regular bending, stooping, twisting, and lifting.
- Must be able to work all shifts in a seven day a week rotation.
- Must maintain a high degree of forklift operation skills.
- Must be able to regularly; lift up to 75lbs, have full use of arms and legs and climb stairs to access all areas of the plant and offices.
- Required to stand on their feet and/ or walk 8.5 hours per day.
- Must be able to detect audible tones and alarms.
- Frequently communicate with coworkers in long and short distances.
- Must have sufficient hand tools required to perform duties of the Production Maintenance Technician.
- Perform other duties as directed by supervisor.
- Must have demonstrated good work habits and attendance.
- Must be able to perform assigned work duties independently with minimal supervision.
- Must exhibit excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate a good Electro-Mechanical aptitude and have strong multitasks ability.
- A minimum of three years of experience in a related field or comparable education.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to troubleshoot mechanical, electrical and pneumatic systems.
- Welding experience a plus.
- PLC experience a plus.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to accurately take instructions and keep records.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and other duties of the jobholder.
Submit resume with Joy Cone application. Applications can be downloaded from the Joy Cone Website - www.joycone.com /careers or you can pick up an application at Joy Cone Co., 3435 Lamor Rd., Hermitage, PA 16148, at the front reception between 8:00 am & 4:00 pm Monday through Friday. Resumes & applications can be either mailed or dropped off.