Full time position. Pay to commensurate with experience.
- In coordination with the Production Planner and Procurement Department, you would be responsible for managing the efficient flow of materials and production supplies for the Hermitage Cone manufacturing facility. This position will manage the inventory of materials necessary to satisfy customer demand forecast and ensure that material inventory levels are sufficient to meet production requirements. This position will work closely with the Procurement, Traffic, Production, and Warehouse departments.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, with a strong command of Excel required.
- Experience with AS400 and Infor XA ERP systems or comparable system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work professionally with employees and co-workers.
- Strong ability to effectively analyze complex information.
- Must have demonstrated good work habits and attendance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or a related field of study or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Prior experience scheduling in a manufacturing/food manufacturing setting preferred.
- APICS CPIM a plus.
Please submit a resume and application to ATTN: Material Coordinator, 3435 Lamor Rd, Hermitage, PA 16148. Applications can be found at www.joycone.com/careers. Resumes and applications can be mailed or submitted in person at our Visitors Center. EOE.