Multi-skilled Engineer required with an electrical bias.
To maintain and develop factory equipment to ensure efficiency on all plant and to prevent machine downtime.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Planned Preventative maintenance
• Developing factory equipment
• Reacting to breakdowns
• Completing projects
• Maintaining and managing documentation
• Communicating with the engineering team and management.
• Faultfinding, trouble shooting, fixing, replacing parts and other maintenance-based activities.
• Ensure the engineering workshop and equipment are kept clean and tidy ready for use
• To work in a tidy, safe, hazard free manner
• Follow site safety rules
- PLC fault finding experience
Working Monday to Friday on rotating AM & PM Shifts