Are you a Nursery Assistant, looking for a long term, full-time role local to you in Moortown?
Do you want a chance to work in a supportive and friendly nursery for children aged 0-5 years?
Are you passionate about working with children and have previous experience in early years or childcare?
If you answered yes then this isn't an opportunity to miss, apply today!
I'm looking for a Nursery assistant at a setting in North Leeds to start as soon as possible, this role is long term and likely to go permanent for the right person. To be considered for this position, you must have previous experience working with children within early years. The ideal candidate would be professional, passionate and committed to helping make a difference to the lives of children- a level 2 or 3 qualification in Early Years would also be highly desirable. This is a lovely setting, with a caring, supportive team of staff.
Benefits of this position:
- Accessible public transport links
- Excellent rates of pay
- Guaranteed, rewarding work
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training/courses
All applicants for this role must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Relevant childcare experience (Must be able to provide 2 references)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Childcare qualifications are desirable but not essential
- Supporting children in either the baby room- some crossover into other areas is likely.
- Communicating with senior staff over childrens' progress and participating in departmental meetings and whole setting training events
- A genuine love and interest in your work with children
This really is a fantastic opportunity that won't be available for long, please send your CV to (url removed) or call Freya at (phone number removed) for more information on this position