Industrial Mill Maintenance is hiring for loaders to work on our permanent steel shipping crew at a local mill that makes pipe for the oil and gas industry. WE WILL TRAIN! The mill is located in Girard, OH and our crews work weekly, rotating shifts that include days, afternoons and nights. Must be available to work all three shifts.
Job duties include preparing rail cars and trucks for transport, loading and securing pipe. For the safety of our employees we send all candidates for observed drug tests and physicals. We are not a temporary agency.
- Climb up, down and into rail cars or trucks to assist crane operator load pipe
- Band steel pipe into railcars and trucks
- Strictly follow all Safety Rules and Regulations
- Arrive on time for shift and work as a part of a team
- Ensure shipping deadlines are met and understand loading parameters
- Experience with strict safety rules and regulations
- Physically fit with the ability to lift, push and pull 75 pounds minimum and climb 10-25 feet
- Proven dependability and good attendance with a steady employment history
- Must be able to pass an observed drug test and criminal background screening