Are you an experienced primary school teacher looking to have a better work/life balance?
Are you looking for ad-hoc work to compliment other employmen or family commitments?
Would you like to build a wider knowledge of the primary schools in Trafford?
Or perhaps you are a newly qualified teacher looking to build your first years' experience teaching in a number of primary schools and building knowledge of the UK curriculum?
Whether you are an NQT or an experienced primary school teacher, Milk Education have the solution for you. We are on the hunt for reliable, motivated and flexible primary school teachers that are looking to work on a daily/ short-term basis within primary schools in Trafford from March 2021!
If you have not yet secured a teaching role for the summer term or you are looking to work on a supply basis with the flexibility of deciding where and when you want to work then Milk Education want to hear from you!
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
* Have qualified teacher status (QTS)
* Two education references within the last five years
* UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to apply for one
* The ability to be flexible and versatile on a daily basis
The Milk Difference
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Free Lesson Plans.
* Training support sessions.
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Steph on at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below